Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Father-Son relationship found so consistently in the word of God

John 10:36 “Say ye of him whom the Father hath  sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou  blasphemest, because I said, I am the Son God?”
 
John 5:18 “Therefore the Jews sought the more to  kill him, because he not only had broken the  Sabbath, but said also that God was his Father,  making himself equal with God.”
 
Verse 19 “Then answered Jesus and said unto them,  Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do  nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father  do, for what things soever he doeth, these also  doeth the Son likewise.”
 
Verse 20  “For the Father loveth the Son. . . .”
 
Verse 23 “That all men should honour the Son, even  as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not  the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent  him.”
 
Verse 26    “For  as the Father  hath life in   himself; so  hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.”
 
Verse 30 “ I can of mine own self do nothing; as I hear,  I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek  not mine own will, but the will of the Father which  hath sent me.”
 
Verse 36 “But I have greater witness than that of  John: for the works which the Father hath given  me to Oinish, the same works that I do, bear  witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.”
 
Verse 43 “I am come in my Father’s name, and ye  receive me not: if another shall come in his own  name, him ye will receive.”
 
1 John 1:3 “That which we have seen and heard  declare we unto you, that ye also may have  fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is  with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.”
 
1 John 2:22-23        “Who is a liar but he   that denieth  that    Jesus    is    the    Christ?    He    is    antichrist,    that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever  denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:  (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the  Father also.”
 
Verse 24 “ . . . .If that which ye have heard from the  beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall  continue in the Son, and in the Father.”
 
1 John 3:23 “And this is his commandment, That  we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus  Christ, and love one another, as he gave us  commandment.”
 
1 John 4:15 “Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is  the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in  God.”
 
1 John 5:5    “Who is he that overcometh  the world,  but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”
 
1 John 5:10-11 “He that believeth on the Son of God  hath the witness in himself: he that believeth    not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth  not the record that God gave of his Son.”
 
James 2:19 “Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.”
 
Proverbs 30:4 “Who hath ascended up into heaven,  or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his  Oists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment?  Who hath established all the ends of the earth?  What is his name, and what is his son’s name, if  thou canst tell?”
 
John 11:27 “She saith unto him, Yea Lord: I believe  that thou art the Christ, the Son of God.”
 
John 6:69 “And  we believe and are sure that  thou art that Christ the Son of the living God.”
 
Matthew 17:5 “And behold, they cried out, saying,  What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of  God?”
 
1 Corinthians 15:28 “And when all things shall be  subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself  be subject unto him that put all things under him,  that God may be all in all.”
 
1 Corinthians 11:3 “But I would have you know,  that the head of every man is Christ and the head  of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is  God.”
 
John 20:31 “But these are written, that ye might  believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God;  that believing ye might have life through his  name.”
 
Matthew 16:17-18 “Thou art the Christ, the Son of  the living God. . . . Upon this rock I will build my  church.”
 
Galatians 4:6 “And because ye are sons, God hath  sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts,  crying, Abba, Father.”

No comments:

Post a Comment