Saturday, December 28, 2019

Who is the Holy Spirit?


Image result for holy spirit
Psalms 139:7    Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? 

1 Corinthians 2:11   For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

Romans 8:9-10    But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 

John 14:26    But the Comforter, (parakletos) even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you. 

1 John 2:1   My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate (parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

John 14:18   I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 16:8    And when he has come, he will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement.

John 16:13,14    However, when he, the Spirit of truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth; for he will not speak on His own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak; and he will tell you things to come. He will glorify me, for he will take of what is mine and declare it to you.

Galatians 3:14   That the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise  of the Spirit through faith.


John 14:15-17  If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
  
Acts 5:32   And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey him. 

Galatians 5:22,23  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Galatians 5:16   This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.


Genesis 6:3   And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.

Psalm 51:11    Cast me not away from Your presence; and take not Your Holy Spirit from me.

Ephesians 4:30   And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption
  
Luke 11:13    If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!.

Acts 2:17,18    And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on my menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days: and they shall prophesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment