Saturday, April 25, 2020

What does the bible say about Christ's pre-existence?

Do parallel universes really exist? | HowStuffWorks
Daniel 3:25 Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.


Micah 5:2But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.

Other Translations: 
Micah 5:2 Good News Translation (GNT) "The Lord says, “Bethlehem Ephrathah, you are one of the smallest towns in Judah, but out of you I will bring a ruler for Israel, whose family line goes back to ancient times.
Micah 5:2 God's Word Translation (GW) "You, Bethlehem Ephrathah, are too small to be included among Judah’s cities. Yet, from you Israel’s future ruler will come for me. His origins go back to the distant past, to days long ago."
Micah 5:2 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, are the smallest town in Judah. Your family is almost too small to count, but the “Ruler of Israel” will come from you to rule for me. His beginnings[a] are from ancient times, from long, long ago."
Micah 5:2 Contemporary English Version (CEV) "Bethlehem Ephrath, you are one of the smallest towns in the nation of Judah. But the Lord will choose one of your people to rule the nation— someone whose family goes back to ancient times.[a]" 


John 1:1-3In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.


John 3:17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.


John 8:58 NLTJesus answered, “The truth is, I existed before Abraham was even born!


John 16:28 “I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.


John 17:5And now, O Father, glorify you me with thine own self with the glory which I had with you before the world was.


John 17:24Father, I will that they also, whom you have given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which you have given me: for you loved me before the foundation of the world.


Colossians 1:15-17Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.


Hebrews 1:1-2God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Has in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;


Hebrews 1:10And, You, Lord, in the beginning have laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:


1 John 4:9because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.


Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment